Senior AEM Developer
Location:Columbus, OH/ Wilmington, DE-( W2 ONLY)
(USC/ GC/ GC EAD))
• 5 – 10 years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) solutions using AEM platform (AEM version: 6.5 AEM).
• 5 years of experience Architect and Design scalable solutions using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
• Work with technology and product partners to design and develop reusable AEM templates, components, workflows, OSGI services and REST API's Hands on experience with Java technologies.
• Design, develop, and implement enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle, leveraging the AEM platform.
• Configure and set up AEM workflows, Sling mapping, Multi-site management including translation framework and analytics Have a thorough understanding of the Adobe AEM platform and all of its constituent parts, including content management, commerce, digital asset management, target, analytics, etc.
• Experienced in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, Campaign, etc.) Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security Executes creative software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry and their IT systems